Maintaining client indoor air quality can have measurable benefits—Awair Business can help you increase your property value and energy savings.
Strengthen Property Value
Earn up to an additional 25% sales on your real estate developments.
- The Global Wellness Institute estimates that real estate assets focused on wellness are currently achieving price premiums up to 25% higher than standard assets.
Charge premium rent for wellness certified assets
- Research performed by UKGBC and JLL demonstrated that wellness certified assets outperformed non-certified assets by more than 100%. This report concluded certified assets to have an average contracted rent of £47.5/ft2, compared to £23/ft2 for standard assets.
HVAC Energy Savings
Boost building efficiency
- The World Green Building Council noted that adjusting HVAC controls to enhance air quality and human health resulted in up to 79% energy savings. Many spaces unknowingly air condition when outdoor ventilation is sufficient—Omni can help determine when mixed-mode and natural ventilation methods can be substituted for energy savings
Attract Quality Corporate Contracts
Increase cost savings: save up to $15,500 per employee per year.
- A 2015 joint study between Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security found a strong correlation between air quality and productivity. The study tested employee performance in environments with “healthy” and “unhealthy” air. In healthy air conditions, the results yielded performance improvements valued up to $15,500 in additional revenue per employee per year.
Improve performance: employee productivity and cognitive ability can increase by up to 50% for both open and closed floor plans
- A Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health study showed offices that decreased their carbon dioxide levels from typical office conditions of 1,400 ppm to Awair Recommended Levels had a 50% increase in cognitive function scores on tests.
Increase employee attendance: Lower absence rates by 35% by maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
- A report released by the World Green Building Council found that workplaces with healthy indoor air experience 35% fewer absences from short-term sick leave, and suggest maintaining carbon dioxide within the Awair Recommended Levels to ensure adequate ventilation.
- The Wellness trend is causing more clients expect healthier and certified spaces. WELL, FitWELL, RESET, BREEAM are becoming expected certifications.
- Be at the forefront of widespread sensing technology adoption.
- Increased urbanization and Rise of the City has boosted consumer awareness of indoor air quality.