Maintaining classroom and office indoor air quality can have measurable benefits—Awair Business can help you improve student and teacher wellness, cognitive ability, and your bottom line.
Improve Student Performance
Student productivity and cognitive ability can increase by up to 50% in classrooms, libraries, and student living spaces.
- A Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health study showed that indoor spaces that decreased their carbon dioxide levels from typical classroom conditions of 1,400 ppm to Awair Recommended Levels had a 50% increase in cognitive function scores on tests.
Increase Student Attendance
Lower absence rates by 35% by maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
- A report released by the World Green Building Council found that environments with healthy indoor air experience 35% fewer absences from short term sickness, and suggest maintaining carbon dioxide within the Awair Recommended Levels to ensure adequate ventilation.
Boost Building Efficiency
Achieve up to 79% HVAC energy savings through indoor air quality best-practices, such as improved ventilation.
- Many schools unknowingly air condition when outdoor ventilation is sufficient—Omni can help determine when mixed-mode and natural ventilation methods can be substituted for energy savings. The World Green Building Council noted that adjusting HVAC controls to enhance air quality and human health resulted in up to 79% energy savings.
- Create a healthy environment for your students by minimizing their exposure to chemicals and dust
- Foster effective lessons in classrooms and reduce efforts to reteach material outside of school hours
- Create an environment that reduces the airborne transmission rate of illnesses
- Maintain a cutting-edge and optimized education setting
Make Your School More Air-Aware
Awair helps schools track indoor air pollution and empowers them to create safer, healthier, and more productive work environments for students. To learn more about what Awair can do for your school, follow the link below.